Friday, March 29, 2013

GOLD!



Gold is the colour of the new season: accessories, make up and bijoux follow the golden trend. In the following pictures I will show a preview of my Easter outfit. Earrings in golden leather, laced golden bracelet and a simple black dress by Chanel. I'll spent my Easter holidays in Naples with some dear friends. The weather is not good but the friends who are waiting for me are very special, so I'll forget the rest. The sun will be inside of me! Everytime I spend some time here I'm full of energy, the atmosphere in the South of Italy is completely different from that in the North! Here you can take a breath and enjoy life! Happy Easter my wonderful Ladies! I wish you joy and love! 

L'oro è il colore della nuova stagione: accessori, make up e bijoux seguono il trend dell'oro. Nelle foto vi mostro un'anteprima del mio outfit per il giorno di Pasqua. Orecchini in pelle dorata, bracciale in pizzo dorato ed un tubino nero di Chanel. Passerò le mie vacanze di Pasqua a Napoli, con alcuni cari amici. Il tempo non sarà dei migliori ma gli amici che mi stanno aspettando sono per me molto speciali, così dimenticherò il resto. Il sole sarà dentro di me! Ogni volta che passo del tempo qui sono piena di energia, l'atmosfera nel sud Italia è completamente differente dal quella del nord. Qui puoi rilassarti e goderti la vita! Buona Pasqua meravigliose Ladies! Vi auguro gioia e amore! 
 
 
Margi Vintage & Luxury second hand
 
CHANEL 1985 dress
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA 2006 gold reptile pochette
SM golden glitter leather earrings
SM crochet macramè bracelet with Swarowski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...