Friday, November 09, 2012

LOLA: A NEW FRIEND OF LADY CIPRIA



I have the pleasure to introduce to you, LOLA! My sweety. She is a girl and as soon as I adopted her she became the treasure of the family. I will tell you how she entered in our lives. It was August and after 3 months of persistent requests of my daughter and son to have a dog, I gave in. I was against the decision to adopt a dog, we had already a cat, Gucci, another animal in my life was too much! But I felt guilty, I spent all my summer working and I couldn't take a holiday with my children. I called the owner of Lola and we left for Este to have a look to her. It was love at first sight! The image of the eyes of my children when they finally held her in their arms is still in my mind.

Ho il piacere di presentarvi LOLA! La mia dolce cagnolina. E' una femminuccia ed è diventata a tutti gli effetti il tesoro della nostra famiglia. Vi racconto come è entrata nella nostra vita. Era Agosto e dopo 3 mesi di continue insistenze da parte dei miei figli di avere un cane, ho capitolato. Ero assolutamente contro questa decisione, avevamo già una gatta, Gucci, un altro animale nella mia vita era troppo! Ma mi sentivo colpevole, avevo passato tutta l'estate al lavoro, nemmeno un giorno di vacanza con i miei figli. Ho chiamato il proprietario di Lola e siamo partiti per Este per incontrarla. Fu amore a prima vista! L'immagine degli occhi che brillano dei miei figli quando finalmente potevano tenere in braccio la loro cagnolina è ancora nella mia mente. 


 
  
 

TOP SHOP FUR COAT (BOUGHT IN LONDON)
CALZEDONIA SKINNY
CRUCIANI BRACELET
AKETON BOOTS

LOLA IS WEARING 
MONCLER DOG COAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...