Thursday, July 11, 2013

WHITE



An old house and I had the inspiration to make some pics. It's not a simple house, but the house where I spent my chidhood. Now is completely abandoned, unfortunately, but every piece of this house reminds me pictures of my life.... I chose a very simple white dress, combined with a pair of wedges with seastars.... The attention to the outfit is focused on the shoes. I love them! Behind that door, there is my garden, or better to say my "magic world", as I used to call it when I was a child. One day I'll show you.... before feel my emotions....

Una vecchia casa e l'ispirazione di fare queste foto. Non è una semplice casa, ma è la casa dove ho passato la mia infanza. Ora è completamente abbandonata, purtroppo, ma ogni pezzo di questa casa mi ricorda frammenti della mia vita... Ho scelto un abito bianco, molto semplice, abbinato a dei sandali zeppa con applicate le stelle marine, che attirano l'attenzione dell'intero outfit. Le adoro! Dietro quel cancello c'è il mio giardino, o per meglio dire il mio "mondo magico", come ero solita chiamarlo quando ero bimba. Ve lo mostrerò prima o poi .... per ora ascoltate le mie emozioni....






















SNOBBY white dress
B&B wedges 
ROSITA bracelet
FENDI sunnies






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...