Sunday, July 14, 2013

SUNDAY, AT LAST!


Sunday, at last! Yesterday I went to Milan to prepare for all of you a great surprise.... I came back very late and I was so tired, but very satisfied! I'm working to a project really amazing, together with people just wonderful! I want to thank Elena Rede, Luca and Corinne!! They helped me so much yesterday and I felt like a star!! A great emotion! Today I take a breath, to charge the battery for the new week coming.... have a lovely Sunday Ladies and Gentlemen!!

Finalmente domenica! Ieri sono andata a Milano a preparare per tutti voi una fantastica sorpresa... Sono tornata molto tardi e così stanca ma molto soddisfatta! Sto lavorando ad un progetto assolutamente magnifico, insieme a persone semplicemente meravigliose! Devo ringraziare veramente di cuore Elena Rede, Luca e Corinne!! Mi hanno aiutata e fatto sentire una vera star!! Un'emozione unica! Oggi prendo fiato e ricarico le batterie per la nuova settimana che sta per arrivare.... vi auguro una deliziosa domenica Ladies e Gentlemen.






















 





CELINE leather gilet
PEPE JEANS skinny
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI heels
GUCCI sunnies
LOUIS VUITTON bag
CHIC PUNK top
ELENA REDE ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...