Sunday, July 07, 2013

ON THE WAY .......



"On the way" it's a famous song by Claudio Baglioni. A love song which describes an important moment when I was young.... I'm walking in this country road with all my family: my daughter, my son, my dog...(I forget the cat but she is at home, as all the cat she likes sleeping) and I enjoy this time, just a fragment of my life but with such a deep meaning. I have changed so many directions during my life, some road were completely wrong, others fortunately right. But there is always somebody who reminds you only your mistakes, your wrong choices....Anyway I go forward and I don't look back! 

"Strada facendo" è una famosa canzone di Claudio Baglioni. Una canzone d'amore che descrive un importante momento della mia giovinezza... Sto camminando in una strada di campagna con tutta la mia famiglia: mia figlia, mio figlio, il mio cane...(ho dimenticato la mia gatta, come tutti i gatti adora dormire) e gioisco di questo piccolo frammento della mia vita, così carico di significato. Ho cambiato molte direzioni fino ad oggi, alcune strade erano sbagliate, altre fortunatamente no. C'è sempre qualcuno che ti ricorderà solo i tuoi errori e le tue scelte sbagliate.... Comunque sia vado avanti e non mi giro più indietro! 
































DOLCE E GABBANA bustier dress
ABOUTME JEWELS bangles
RED VALENTINO heels
ACCESSORIZE earrings
MIU MIU sunnies
FLOWER BRACELET bought in Positano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...