Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I AM WAITING FOR...... YOU!


I am waiting for.... you... destiny! You're always playing with my life, but now I am sure that good things are going to happen!! I'm prepared to face all the life gives me, because even if I fight everyday, now I can be the winner! Think positive my Ladies and smile!

Sto aspettando te..... destino! Hai sempre giocato con la mia vita, ma ora sono sicura che mi stanno aspettando tante belle sorprese!! Sono preparata ad affrontare tutto ciò che la vita mi offre, perchè anche se combatto ogni giorno, ora sento che posso vincere! Pensate positivo mie care Ladies e sfoderate sempre il vostro meraviglioso sorriso!




















MANOUSH dress
GIANMARCO LORENZI heels
PRADA sunnies
SM BIJOUX earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...