Tuesday, July 02, 2013

GIPSY CHIC










Gipsy Chic is the style I chose for my Summer. Long coloured dresses, combined with flip-flops or wedges. It's an outfit so comfy and so cool! I bought this dress 2 days ago.... I was walking and something stopped me. It was this dress, by Sisley, there are printed all the colours of Summer: green, pink, yellow, white, orange... You know, that recently I talked you about the therapy of the colours. Today I'm wearing all the colours of the rainbow.... It will be certainly a good day! :))

Gipsy Chic è lo stile che ho coniato per la mia estate. Abiti lunghi abbinati a infradito o zeppe. E' un outfit così comodo e nello stesso tempo molto chic. Ho comprato questo abito due giorni fa.... stavo facendo una passeggiata e qualcosa ha attirato la mia attenzione. Era questo abito di Sisley, stampati ci sono tutti i colori dell'estate: il verde, il rosa, il giallo, il bianco, l'arancio.... Vi avevo già parlato ultimamente della terapia dei colori. Oggi indosso tutti i colori dell'arcobaleno...... Sarà sicuramente una giornata fantastica! :))
























SISLEY long dress
DI BEATRICE flip-flops
NUTI BAGS AND ACCESSORIES ostrich white bag
RAY BAN sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...