Saturday, July 06, 2013

GIPSY CHIC UP TO THE HILL!



It's very hot and I need to breath fresh air. Up to the hill I can have it! Green, trees, flowers around me give me the peace I need, to take a break. I'm working a lot and it's so difficult to follow everything..... but I'm charging the battery and I'll be ready for a new day. Gipsy Chic is my style..... the dress I'm wearing, was hidden inside a trunk, a vintage 60's piece! My mother bought it my in Paris! The bag is a piece I love, bought in Positano some years ago, during a period of my life when love was the first thing in my life.... Unfortunately it was just a dream! 

E' veramente caldo oggi, ho bisogno di respirare un pò di aria fresca. Sui miei amati Colli Euganei posso finalmente respirarla! Verde, alberi, fiori mi circondano e mi infondono la pace e la serenità di cui ho bisogno per prendermi una meritata pausa. Sto lavorando molto ed è così difficile seguire tutto.... ma ora ricarico le batterie e sono pronta per un nuovo giorno. Gipsy Chic è il mio stile..... l'abito che indosso era nascosto in un baule, un pezzo vintage degli anni 60! Acquistato da mia mamma a Parigi! La borsa è un pezzo che amo molto, acquistata a Positano alcuni anni fa, in un periodo dove l'amore occupava il primo posto nella mia vita..... Sfortunatamente era solo un magnifico sogno!














Ring by Elena Rede
Anello di Elena Rede












VINTAGE 60'S dress
HAT bought in San Francisco
BAG bought in Positano
ELENA REDE ring 

LOVE YES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...