Monday, July 08, 2013

GIPSY CHIC 4 EVER!



Gipsy Chic 4 ever! I adore this style and today I'll show you another piece by Miss Bikini. A brand I simply love. It fits me completely and the style... wow!!! It's so cute! The handbag I chose has a wonderful colour, a mix of orange and red, absolutely perfect with my dress. The final touch, a heart shaped necklace, bought in Positano. Do you like?

Gipsy Chic 4 ever! Amo questo stile e oggi voglio mostrarvi un altro pezzo firmato Miss Bikini. Un brand che semplicemente adoro. Si adatta completamente alla mia personalità e al mio stile e... wow! E' così stiloso! La borsa che ho scelto ha un colore stupendo un mix fra l'arancio e il rosso, assolutamente perfetta abbinata al mio abito. Il tocco finale, una collana a forma di cuore, che ho acquistato tempo fa a Positano. Vi piace?

















MISS BIKINI LUXE dress
GUCCI sunnies
SKINCHIC bag


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...