Sunday, July 21, 2013

AN EVENING IN PADUA

I

An evening in Padua, my town.....many memories, many thoughts.... I like walking and feel the atmosphere of the city, where I studied, where I live. A black long dress with an orange bag to meet my friends, just for a pizza at Piazza delle Erbe.... tonight full of people! Enjoy the evening Ladies!

Una serata a Padova, la mia città... molti ricordi, molti pensieri.... Mi piace camminare e respirare l'atmosfera della città dove ho studiato, dove vivo. Un semplice vestito nero lungo, con una borsa di color arancione, per incontrare i miei amici, per una pizza in Piazza delle Erbe... questa sera piena di gente! Godetevi la serata Ladies!



















SKINCHIC handbag
EMPORIO ARMANI vintage dress
ELENA REDE ring
SM BIJOUX earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...