Friday, June 14, 2013

VIS A VIS: I LIKE TO BE CUDDLED


I like to be cuddled and Vis à Vis Beauty Center, it's the right place to fulfil my wish! Valentina and Elisa are very qualified about all treatments, which  give wellbeing to your body and your soul... beyond that door a world of relax and peace is waiting for you. When I want to forget everything and erase my mind, I find refuge in this place, my wonderland! I'll tell you, in particular, in my next post about the special treatments I usually make. Just a preview.... the tibetan massage is one of my favourite and Elisa is so qualified to make it! So give a call and..... relax!

Una delle cose che adoro è essere coccolata e Vis à Vis Centro Benessere è il luogo ideale per soddisfare in pieno il mio desiderio! Valentina ed Elisa sono molto preparate su tutti i trattamenti, che donano benessere al vostro corpo e alla vostra mente... oltre quella porta un mondo di relax e pace vi sta aspettando. Quando voglio dimenticare tutto e resettare i miei pensieri, trovo rifugio in questo luogo, che definisco il mio paese delle meraviglie! Vi raccconterò più in specifico, nei miei prossimi post, dei trattamenti che di solito scelgo. Solo un'anticipazione... il massaggio tibetano è uno dei miei preferiti ed Elisa è bravissima! Non vi resta che chiamare e.... rilassarvi!



 


 Valentina welcomes me!
Valentina mi accoglie!






MARNI striped dress
....ET FIANCEES wedges
FRANCESCO BIASIA straw bag
ABOUTME JEWELS bangles
H&M earrings
PRADA sunnies

For further info:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...