Wednesday, June 26, 2013

STREET STYLE BY SELVAGGIA SOAVE


Every morning I choose carefully my outfit..... It depends on my meetings, my mood, my feelings. Today I want to wear something comfy and easy. I've already told you about Selvaggia Soave and her t-shirt collection.... it's so cute! Selvaggia is a painter, all her works are printed on the t-shirts. I'm wearing a piece of art. Gorgeous! 

Tutte le mattine scelgo con cura il mio outfit.... Dipende dagli appuntamenti che mi aspettano, dal mio umore, dal mio stato d'animo... Oggi voglio indossare qualcosa di comodo e veloce. Vi ho già parlato di Selvaggia Soave e della sua collezione di t-shirt.... è così particolare! Selvaggia è una pittrice e tutti i suoi lavori più importanti sono stampati nelle t-shirt. Indosso un pezzo d'arte...  Che meraviglia!










SELVAGGIA SOAVE t-shirt
BLU GIRL jeans
SM BIJOUX earrings
PRADA sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...