Wednesday, June 05, 2013

LIFE IS LIKE A MIRROR....



At 519 in Verona I was enchanted by this mirror.... with the frame of mother of pearl, so cute!! When I was a child, I enjoyed to play with the mirror in my mother's room. She had a closet, with the mirrors at the doors. If you are in the middle of two mirrors, it seems that your image is repeated hundred times.... This play made me develop my imagination. I wrote lots of stories in front of my mirror... Tonight, I had an invitation for the opening of a new restaurant near Verona, I chose this romantic dress by Del Cima, with heels by Luca Valentini. I feel like a princess and the dress gives me an allure so charming and a little bit mysterious.... Did I make the right choice? 

Nella boutique 519 di Verona sono stata incantata da questo specchio..... con la cornice in madreperla, veramente bello!! Da piccola mi divertivo a giocare con lo specchio in camera di mia madre. C'era un armadio, con gli specchi all'interno delle porte. Se siete in mezzo fra due specchi, sembra che la vostra immagine si ripeta centinaia di volte.... Questo gioco ha sviluppato incredibilmente la mia immaginazione. Ho scritto un sacco di storie davanti al mio adorato specchio... Stasera, sono stata invitata all'apertura di un ristorante molto elegante vicino a Verona. Ho scelto un abito molto romantico di Del Cima, con un sandalo decisamente d'effetto di Luca Valentini. Mi sento come una principessa, quest'abito mi da un allure così affascinante e in un certo senso misteriosa... Secondo voi ho fatto la scelta giusta?





















519

DEL CIMA laced dress
LUCA VALENTINI heels



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...