Monday, May 13, 2013

THE SCENT OF NATURE




The scent of nature is around me.... Blossoming flowers, explosion of colours, sunshine, blue sky....the season of love has arrived. Spring is the best part of the year, I enjoy to see the wonderful sunset, to spend the evening out together with my friends, to ride my bike, to swim, to go to the beach ..... I can do so many things that in winter are forbidden! I'm feeling better, it's like to have a new skin and it's easier to smile!! I was thinking that it's been such a long time that I don't receive flowers!!! .... but it's a man's duty... so I will buy for myself!! There are no other solutions! :)))

Il profumo della natura è intorno a me.... I fiori che sbocciano, l'esplosione di colori, il sole splendente, il cielo azzurro.... la stagione dell'amore è arrivata. La Primavera è la parte migliore dell'anno, posso ammirare i fantastici tramonti, passare le serate fuori in compagnia dei miei amici, andare in bicicletta, nuotare, andare al maare.... Posso fare così tante cose che in inverno sono praticamente proibite! Mi sento già meglio, è come avere una nuova pelle e soprattutto è più facile sorridere!! Stavo pensando che è molto tempo che non ricevo fiori!!!..... ma è un compito prettamente maschile.... quindi me li comprerò io! Non ci sono altre soluzioni! :))
















MARGI VINTAGE
SECOND HAND LUXURY
www.facebook.com/margi.padova

LOVE MOSCHINO jacket
FLY GIRL ripped jeans
CASADEI open toe
CHANEL earrings
LOVE BY VESTOPAZZO long necklace




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...