Monday, May 20, 2013

THE EVENT: CELEBRATE BEAUTY MATCH BY CHIOMA

The wonderful Mike!

Between Nicole and Mike

 
 Ape and me

The wornderful event: "Celebrate beauty match" by Chioma Hair and Make up artist  www.chioma.it was really amazing!! The night was focused on the gothic style, models with hair sculptures on the head, built thanks to the magic hands of the hairdresser Mike.... the make up inspired by the world of Dracula. Mystery, fear, sacred and profane, provocation... The music magistrally mixed by Ape, well known as special guest at the show Chiambretti Night. It was really an exciting night and I had the pleasure to meet Mike, let me say the fantastic Mike!!! I felt like a star.... the warm welcome and the special attention that Mike and Patrizia gave to me it was really something extraordinary, It's very difficult to find people so spontaneous and friendly. I feel so lucky to have the chance to meet them!!! These are only some pics made with my I phone but very soon I will post all the pics made by the photographer during the night. Here you are my first impressions, I've just arrived at the hotel and I needed to share my emotions with you! See you tomorrow!!! 

Il meraviglioso evento: "Celebrate beauty match" organizzato da Chioma Hair and Make up artist www.chioma.it è stato strepitoso!! La serata aveva come tema il gotico, modelle con vere e proprie sculture sulla testa sapientemente create dalle magiche mani di Mike... il make up ispirato ai personaggi del mondo di Dracula. Mistero, terrore, sacro e profano, provocation.... La musica magistralmente mixata da Ape, noto anche per la sua partecipazione allo show Chiambretti Night. E' stato tutto veramente entusiasmante e finalmente ho potuto conoscere Mike, lasciatemi dire il fantastico Mike!!! Mi sono sentita come una star..... l'accoglienza calorosa, e l'attenzione speciale che Mike e Patrizia mi hanno dedicato è qualcosa di straordinario. E' molto raro incontrare persone così spontanee e premurose. Mi sento molto fortunata di averli conosciuti!!! Queste sono solo alcune foto scattate con il mio I phone ma molto presto posterò quelle scattate dal fotografo della serata. Ecco le mie prime impressioni, sono appena arrivata in hotel e sentivo il bisogno di condividere con voi le mie emozioni!! A domani!!




Before leaving











 The buffet


 The location

 The gorgeous sandals by Giuseppe Zanotti worn by Mike. A preview coming form New York!
Mike, I love you!!!

















GUY LAROCHE dress
FENDI baguette bag
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN heels
LOUIS VUITTON scarf

CHIOMA hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...