Thursday, May 16, 2013

THE ESSENTIALS


An evening out to the restaurant and the same question: what can I wear?? The essentials of Fashion, Fashion write in capitals, are always the best solution. A black dress by YSL, naked leg, open toe heels and a simple plait. The elegance is without frills. Just a drop of perfume, my perfume: Nuit Etoilée by Annick Goutal and I am ready. See you tomorrow my Ladies!

Un'invito a cena e la solita domanda: cosa mi metto? I canoni dettati dalla Moda, la moda con la M maiuscola, sono sempre la soluzione ottimale. Un abito nero di YSL, gambe nude, un tacco open toe e una semplice treccia. L'essenziale! L'eleganza non ha fronzoli. Una goccia di profumo, il mio profumo: Nuit Etoliée di Annick Goutal e sono pronta. A domani mie Ladies!

















MARGI VINTAGE 
LUXURY SECOND HAND

YSL black dress
CASADEI open toe

SHABBY MA CHIC 
www.shabbyMachic.it

SHABBY stool 50's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...