Wednesday, May 08, 2013

SURPRISE!!




It's always a great emotion to receive a present! This evening I was invited to a perfomance at the theatre and a wonderful gift by Hermes was waiting for me. You are curious to know what there is inside the bag..... I can't tell you! :(( The person which gave me the present asked me to keep this secret. I promised! Anyway the purple jacket by Thierry Mugler is perfect for the evening, and the original shoes by Chanel gives me an allure very glam... I can't tell you more I have to goooo..... Enjoy!!

E' sempre una grande emozione ricevere un regalo! Stasera sono stata invitata ad uno spettacolo teatrale e un regalo meraviglioso di Hermes mi stava aspettando. Siete curiose di sapere che cosa c'è dentro quel sacchettino..... Non posso dirvelo! :((La persona che mi ha fatto questo splendido regalo mi ha chiesto di mantenere il segreto. L'ho promesso! Comunque la giacca di color viola di Thierry Mugler è perfetta per la serata e le scarpe originali di Chanel mi danno un tocco molto glam.... Purtroppo non posso trattenermi ancora con voi devo andare..... Buona serata a tutte voi!!











MARGI VINTAGE
SECOND HAND LUXURY

THIERRY MUGLER purple jacket
CHANEL pumps
JUCCA suit
SM BIJOUX earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...