Monday, May 06, 2013

CLOSE TO THE NATURE




Dear Ladies and Gentlemen! (I knew that Lady Cipria is followed also by wonderful men..) So good morning to everybody!! Today, as always, is full of engagements,  meetings, projects..... I am so tired!! I need to take a breath, just to think, to relax my mind. Erase and rewind! I'm trying to follow this advice, but it's not so easy. Anyway let's start to change! I start with forgetting the car and ride my bike, it's a way to get closer to the nature, to avoid the stress of a parking place, of the traffic and to stop whenever I like, without the turn signal. I feel free, also in that way. Enjoy the day!!

Care Ladies e Gentlemen! (Ho saputo che Lady Cipria è seguito anche da meravigliosi gentlemen..) Quindi buongiorno a tutti!! Oggi, come sempre, è una giornata piena di impegni, incontri, progetti.... Sono così stanca ed è appena lunedì!! Ho bisogno di staccare un pò, di prendere una pausa solo per pensare, per rilassare la mente. Cancellare e riavvolgere! Sto cercando di seguire questo consiglio ma non è così facile. Per iniziare il cambiamento, dimentico per oggi l'auto e vado in bicicletta, è un modo per avvicinarmi alla natura, evitare lo stress di trovare un parcheggio, il traffico e così posso anche fermarmi in qualsiasi momento senza preoccuparmi mettere la freccia. Mi sento libera anche in questo modo. Buona giornata!!














MARGI VINTAGE 
SECOND HAND LUXURY

CALVIN KLEIN flower dress
CHANEL bandolier bag (1988)
STOKTON heel sneakers
LOUIS VUITTON pashmina
SM BIJOUX earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...