Wednesday, May 01, 2013

A DAY OFF


A day off, up to the hill, driving my Mini. I enjoyed the silence and I thought of so many things!!! My mind was full of ideas, projects, duties... This life is not enough to fulfil all!! Tomorrow: 4 meetings very important, shooting in the evening, a party in Venice to welcome an old friend back from London.... Only 24 hours to do all, will I be able? If you are curious to know step by step my busy day follow me on Twitter. See you there! Many kisses!!!

Un giorno libero in collina alla guida della mia Mini. Ho ascoltato il silenzio e i pensieri che affolavano la mia mente. In testa un sacco di idee, progetti e impegni... Questa vita non mi basta per fare tutto!! Domani: 4 appuntamenti molto importanti, shooting nel tardo pomeriggio e festa a sorpresa a Venezia per un vecchio amico di ritorno da Londra... Solo 24 ore per fare tutto, sarò in grado di farcela? Se siete curiose di sapere passo dopo passo la mia impegnativa giornata seguitemi su Twitter. Ci vediamo lì. Tanti baci!














PATRIZIA PEPE leather cipria jacket
LOVE LOVE t-shirt
CAMOUFLAGE PANTS bought in Paris
RAY BAN sunnies
SM earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...