Wednesday, April 17, 2013

ZERO FASHION DESIGN SECOND OUTFIT


A walk at Navigli, in my opinion the best part of Milan. This is the second outfit chose by the stylist at Zero Fashion Design. Black colour as the mistery, it well represents my nature: I smile but inside I keep my deepest emotions.....  The sun was shining and the atmoshere was great! Around me coloured frogs.... You will see in the following pics. I tried to kiss one of them but it didn't become a prince!!! :((  A big hug to Fabrizio Quiriti, I like to call him  "the father" of these coloured frogs!

Una passeggiata sui Navigli, secondo me la parte più bella di Milano. Ecco il secondo outfit scelto dalla stylist di Zero Fashion Design. Nero come il mistero, questo colore rappresenta un pò il mio carattere: sorrido ma dentro di me nascondo le emozioni più segrete ..... Il sole splende e l'atmosfera è stupenda! Attorno a me rane colorate che si arrampicano ai balconi.... Ho provato a baciare un ranocchio, purtroppo non è diventato un principe!!! :(( Un abbraccio a Fabrizio Quiriti, mi piace chiamarlo "il padre" di queste colorate e imprevedibili ranocchie. 





A kiss to the pink frog, hoping it could become a price!

Un bacio al ranocchio, sperando possa diventare un principe! 



I am wearing:

ABOUTME JEWELS bracelet
ZARA studded shoes 
G SEVEN STAR sunnies
CHIARA BET necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...