Thursday, April 25, 2013

WISH TO LEAVE




Have you ever had the wish to leave? To forget all and leave for a new country, a new place. It's long time I have this desire.... It's the feeling to start again, to reset a piece of my past and look for the future and afford a new brand day. Everybody makes mistakes but how much should I pay for mine? I feel the weight of my mistakes, or better to say somebody remind me daily every single mistake. Anyway, I MUST go on and redeem myself. Will I be strong enough?


Avete mai avuto il desiderio di partire? Di dimenticare tutto e partire per un nuovo paese, per un luogo sconosciuto. E' da molto tempo che ho questo desiderio... E' la sensazione di iniziare daccapo, di cancellare una parte del mio passato e guardare al futuro per affrontare un nuovo giorno di zecca. Tutti commettono errori ma quanto devo pagare ancora per i miei? Sento il peso dei miei errori o per meglio dire c'è chi me li ricorda ogni giorno. DEVO comunque andare avanti e riscattarmi. Sarò abbastanza forte per farlo? 










MARGI VINTAGE 
SECOND HAND LUXURY

YSL vintage 80's coat
LOUIS VUITTON vintage 80' weekend bag
YSL vintage 2009 heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...