Monday, April 01, 2013

BRUNELLO CUCINELLI, MY EASTER GIFT


My dear Ladies, Happy Easter!! The sun is shining at last!!!! With such a beautiful day I decided to go to the beach..... Jesolo is not so far from the place where I live, just an hour by car. I needed to relax my mind and have a look at the sea. This is a way to forget everything, reset my mind and start again. The next months will be very busy, so I have to  charge the batteries. The shops in Jesolo are really amazing, the taste is great and the choice is huge!! People full of energy, wonderful locations where to meet friends, big gardens, flowers, music, ..... the place to be! My first stop is at the Boutique Rossi, the owner Carla, showed me these fantastic boots by Brunello Cucinelli. It was love at first sight!! Simonetta by SM Bijoux is my photographer and she is sure these boots will be in my closet..... What do you think about it???

Mie carissime Ladies, Buona Pasqua! Il sole splende finalmente!!! Con una giornata così, ho deciso di andare al mare.... Jesolo non è lontana dalla città in cui vivo, solo un'ora di auto. Avevo bisogno di rilassare la mia mente e vedere il mare. E' un modo per dimenticare tutto, resettare la mente e iniziare nuova-mente. I prossimi mesi saranno molto impegnativi, devo ricaricare le batterie. I negozi a Jesolo sono stupendi, il gusto è strepitoso e la scelta di alto livello! Gente piena di energia, luoghi di ritrovo molto cool, parchi, fiori, musica.... il posto giusto! Il mio primo stop è alla Boutique Rossi, la proprietaria Carla, mi ha mostrato questi originalissimi boots di Brunello Cucinelli. E' stato amore a prima vista!! Simonetta by SM Bijoux è oggi la mia fotografa, è sicura che questi boots finiranno nel mio armadio.... Che ne pensate???







Boutique Rossi 
Via A. Bafile, 440
30016 Jesolo Lido (VE)

Brunello Cucinelli boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...