Friday, April 12, 2013

ALFA ROMEO 4C #FUORI SALONE MILAN


As you know, I was invited by Zero Fashion Design at the event dedicated to some selected bloggers, chose by Francesca Zamunaro. It was really a funny day, after the shooting (I will show you some pics in the following day) I had some time to look around Milan. The whole town was in a ferment, I had also the privilege to make these pictures together with a car, just perfect for me: Alfa Romeo 4C. A sporty car, aggressive and... WOW terribly sexy!!! Don't you think so??? Walking around Via Tortona, Lisa, my wonderful photographer had her eye on original guys and cool location... Follow me in the following pics! See you soon for further info about Milan #fuori salone. 

Come sapete sono stata invitata da Zero Fashion Design all'evento dedicato ad alcune blogger, scelte scrupolosamente da Francesca Zamunaro. E' stata una giornata strepitosa, dopo lo shooting (vi documenterò a breve) ho dato un'occhiata in giro. La città era in gran fermento, ho avuto anche il privilegio di fare queste foto insieme a un'auto perfetta per me: Alfa Romeo 4C. Un'auto sportiva aggressiva e... WOW terribilmente sexy!!! Siete d'accordo??? Camminando in via Tortona, Lisa, la mia fantastica fotografa, ha colto con il suo occhio fotografico alcuni personaggi molto originali e location molto cool.... Date uno sguardo alle foto che seguono! Ci vediamo presto con altre info dedicate a Milano #fuori salone





I was wearing sitting on my throne:

Indosso seduta sul mio trono:

STELLA McCARTNEY coat
J BRAND flared jeans
SM Bijoux earrings
RADA bangle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...