Thursday, February 14, 2013

MY HEART IS BEATING AGAIN!


Happy Valentine's Day Ladies! After about two years of loneliness, my heart is beating again, I can't tell you more..... just for luck. So, ask me something else! The heart shaped has always been my favourite symbol, my home is full of hearts. Today I am wearing these heart shaped earrings by Simonetta Marchetto, SM, completely handmade. I met her by chance and I want to introduce you her bijoux, just lovely! Silvia by Margi Vintage chose the outfit, I have to be perfect for tonight!!

Buon San Valentino Ladies! Dopo circa due anni di solitudine, il mio cuore ha iniziato a battere nuovamente, non vi posso dire altro... per scaramanzia. Quindi, non chiedetemi niente! La forma del cuore è sempre stata la mia preferita, la mia casa è piena di cuori, di tutti i colori. Oggi indosso degli orecchini a forma di cuore di Simonetta Marchetto, SM, interamente fatti a mano. Ho incontrato Simonetta per caso e ci tengo molto a farvi conoscere le sue creazioni, assolutamente deliziose! Silvia, proprietaria di Margi Vintage ha scelto il mio outfit, devo essere perfetta per stasera!!




Margi Vintage & Luxury second hand 

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN opentoes
VALENTINO (VINTAGE '80) pink satin and velvet skirt
L'AUTRE CHOSE (WINTER 2011) black lapin waistcoat
PANTHERE CARTIER (VINTAGE '80) belt
SM pink nabuk leather earrings
SM crochet macramè bracelet with Swarovski 


1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is so chic I love it I am sure it will impress! Good luck!

    Ali of

    www.dressongken .com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...