Tuesday, December 11, 2012

SUNNY WINTER


It's very cold today but the sun is shining! It's incredible the energy that the sun can hand on. I feel the energy around, people are running because Christmas is coming and we are trying to fight the crisis that the media everyday remind us! I have also to run, I have to start to buy Christmas gifts for the people I love: my family, my friends, my cat and my dog! A "huge" amount of money! But what can be the best way to show your love than a gift?! So, I am ready: flat shoes, big bag, sunnies... let's start the Christmas shopping!!

Oggi fa proprio freddo ma il sole splende in cielo! E' incredibile l'energia che il sole ci trasmette. Percepisco questa energia intorno a me, la gente corre perchè il Natale sta arrivando, la frenesia delle compere è anche un modo per sconfiggere la crisi che ogni giorno è argomento principale di giornali e tv. Oggi devo anch'io correre, devo iniziare a comprare i regali a chi amo: la mia famiglia, i miei amici, la mia gatta e la mia cagnolina! Un'"enorme" somma di denaro! Ma quale può essere la migliore dimostrazione di affetto se non un regalo fatto con il cuore?! Dunque, sono pronta: ballerine, borsa capiente, occhiali da sole...... diamo inizio allo shopping natalizio!



SOMA MUD COLOUR FUR
ODDMOLLY WOLLEN DRESS
BLOCK FLATS
VINTAGE AMERICA EARRINGS AND NECKLACE (Collection 50's)
HERVE' CHAPELIER BAG
(all items available at Kamikaze store - Padova)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...