Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I WOULD LIKE TO SLEEP.... IN THIS BED!


Early in the morning, while I was taking my chidren at school it was raining.... what an awful day! Now the sun is playing hide-and-seek so I decided to take a walk around my little town and I made these pictures, enchanted in front of these wonderful shop windows. I entered in the shop, called L'Agorà and Cristina, the owner, (we already talked about her last year for Christmas time) explained me that this dream bed is setting up with Arte Pura bed linen. Arte Pura is an Italian company specialized in bed and table linen, all the fabrics are natural and also the procedure to obtain the colours is made in special basins, without chemical ingredients. The company is in Carpi, situated in the beautiful region of Emilia Romagna, unfortunately victim of the earthquake. 
I love these products, very romantic and above all 100% made in Italy !!!

Questa mattina mentre accompagnavo i miei figli a scuola pioveva..... che giornata uggiosa! Ora il sole gioca a nascondino e così ne ho approfittato per fare una passeggiata nella mia piccola città. Ho scattato alcune foto incantata di fronte a queste meravigliose vetrine. Sono entrata e la proprietaria del negozio L'Agorà, Cristina, (abbiamo già parlato di lei l'anno scorso in occasione del Natale) mi ha raccontato che la biancheria del letto è di Arte Pura. Arte Pura è un'azienda italiana specializzata in biancheria per la casa. I tessuti sono naturali così come i colori, ottenuti immergendo i tessuti in grandi vasche senza agenti chimici. L'azienda è di Carpi, situata nella bellissima regione dell'Emilia Romagna, sfortunatamente colpita dal terremoto. Adoro questi prodotti, li trovo romantici, splendidi per qualsiasi tipo di arredamento e soprattutto 100% made in Italy!!












L'Agorà - Abano Terme 


Thanks Cristina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...