Monday, September 03, 2012

ALVIERO MARTINI




Hello my friends. Here I am! I spent the last month to follow a new project together with Cultura Padova. it,  I will tell you with all the details, very soon.... Anyway, I miss you a lot!!!!! I hope you too! 
Look at the picture.... I gave you only a side of this big project. Don't forget the date, Friday 14th September at 7.30 pm at Palazzo Moroni (Padova), Alviero Martini introduces the topic "A dream. The world in a suitcase".  
Save the date!

Hello mie care amiche! Rieccomi tra voi! Ho passato l'ultimo mese occupandomi di un nuovo progetto. Vi racconterò tutto con dettagli nei prossimi giorni.... Comunque mi siete mancate moltissimo!!!! Spero anche voi! 
La foto rappresenta una piccola parte di questo grande progetto. Non dimenticate l'appuntamento, venerdì 14 settembre alle ore 19.30 presso Palazzo Moroni (Padova), Alviero Martini terrà la conferenza "Un sogno. Il mondo in valigia". 
Non mancate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...