Thursday, August 09, 2012

DREAMING ABOUT MY HOLIDAYS....



It's the right time to ride my bike and run far away, to take a breath or just to forget everything only for a while. I am dreaming of my holidays but too busy are my days  to organize a trip. I am thinking about a place which is always in my mind..... Guess which!!!

E' il periodo giusto per prendere la moto e scappare via per un pò, per prendere respiro o solamente per dimenticare tutto e staccare la spina. Sto sognando le mie vacanze ma sono giorni troppo impegnativi per organizzare un viaggio. Sto pensando ad un luogo che è sempre nella mia mente..... Indovinate quale!!!













BALMAIN jacket
LIU JO t-shirt
PATRIZIA PEPE pants
L'AUTRE CHOSE sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...