Thursday, July 05, 2012

A DAY IN MY LIFE


Today it is a day that should last at least 40 hours just to perform all the things I planned. Therefore I have chosen a look that allows me to hurry up quickly but at the same time that gives me something special… and this romantic skirt by Opening Ceremony seems to me the perfect choice!!!
There is nothing left to do but go…


Oggi รจ una di quelle giornate in cui vorresti avere a disposizione almeno 40 ore per poter fare tutto quello che hai programmato. Ho scelto quindi un look che mi permettesse di muovermi velocemente ma la tempo stesso che mi desse quel nonsoche' di speciale...  e questa romantica gonna di Opening Ceremony mi sembra l’ideale!!!
Non ci resta che partire…














ALICE+OLIVIA leather jacket
OPENING CEREMONY skirt
STELLA McCARTNEY bag
YSL sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...