Saturday, June 30, 2012

A GENTLEMAN IN SANPIETROBURGO - part two



Today I want to tell you the second part of my travel through the pictures selected for the followers of Lady Cipria.
The wonderful Church of the Savoir on Blood: I was open-mouthed...

Oggi vi voglio raccontare la seconda parte del mio viaggio attraverso gli scatti fotografici che ho selezionato per gli amici di Lady Cipria.
La bellissima cattedrale del Sangue del Salvatore: sono rimasto a bocca aperta....


Images that comment themselves. It was crowded of tourists coming from all over the world. And in June there are the white nigths: light for 22 hours a day!!!!
Immagini che si commentano da sole. Era pieno di turisti da ogni parte del mondo. E a giugno ci sono le notti bianche. Luce per 22 ore al giorno!!!!









The Hermitage museum ad the wonderful square in front of it.

Il museo Hermitage e la splendida piazza antistante








Nevsky view and its surroundings...
Prospettiva Nevsky e vicinanze....




See you to the next travel...

 

2 comments:

  1. Great info. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I've book-marked it for later!
    Here is my weblog : how to pick up a girl lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging and site-building afterward i
    recommend him/her to visit this weblog, Keep up the good
    work.
    Feel free to surf my blog stevesadviceformen.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...