Monday, February 20, 2012

MY SONG





.........Woman, feeling good about the choice I made

In so deep there aint no judgment day

If there was I think I'd be okay



Woman, please release me from your hold tonight

Burning bridges in the morning light

I'm just heavy on this city life

Tried so hard to love you, but I keep on running
Burning bridges in the morning light,.....

Una delle mie canzoni preferite "Burning bridges" di Remy Shand. E' il mio poeta, quando canta ha il potere di toccare la mia anima e farmi provare delle emozioni che pensavo di aver dimenticato per sempre. Volevo condividere con voi il battito del mio cuore.... Vi auguro un dolce lunedì mie care amiche, in compagnia di questa meravigliosa canzone. 
Un abbraccio!

One of my favourite songs "Burning bridges" by Remy Shand. He is my poet, when he sings he has the power to make me feel inside my soul emotions that I belived to have forgotten for ever. 
I just wanted to share with you a piece of my beating heart...Have a lovely day my dear friends, listening to this wonderful song.
Big hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...